Saturday, February 28, 2009

Massage Parties & Hospital Bills

Well not this past week, but the week before on Monday I fell really ill within a short amount of time. My sides in pain and excessive vomiting were the main symptoms besides a slight fever of 99.3 and well, it wasn't fun. I first went to the urgent care where they gave me anti-nausea medicine as well as a Motrin-type shot and then ended up sending my to the hospital. While I waited for about 4-5 hours I couldn't believe the volume of people were in that place. Long short short I went in, got some x-rays, was told I had kidney stones, and was sent off with 3 prescriptions and another set of shots. Fuck that.

I ended up staying my bed all of that week and Sunday, before I went to work on Monday and then passed the stone on Tuesday - fun stuff.

So I yeah, apparently I didn't have insurnace and had to call Meijer Benifets to talk to them. They told me there had been a glitch in the system and then put me back on, and damn when I got those bills without the insurance -whistles- I'm glad I got it. So I called everyone up and had to give them my insurance information, yay! No lapse in coverage! -dances-

All that has passed, I ended up missing photography club - whom I still owe $20 - and a few plans with friends, which I still feel horrible about. Though a lot of thinking and dreaming was done over that time. I've decided to try and start working on my violin again, though I first need to get the money to fix one of the strings pegs that is stripped. ><
Tonight we went to the Able's house for a massage party, and lemme tell you, if you haven't had a massage with heat stones - you gotta! They're amazing and just ... wow it felt sooo good. Besides seeing everyone, talking about World Inferno coming back to town on April 9th! FUCK YEAH. I'm stoked. It was good to see everyone.

I will have to stop by Catherine's(mom#2) and see if we are doing any photography stuff. If not I think I will call Laura since I've not seen her since a little while before my kidney stone incident. Blech.

Toodles.

No comments: