Thursday, May 07, 2009

Projects, art & running around!

So, I've been working on getting Bizarre Designs up and running on Myspace, getting my name spread around and trying to think of new things that I can make. ^^ hehe. Um, so far I've only had ideas for the coasters my mom showed me how to make and the lovely mini top hats that a stock artist I know gave me the permission to use .. and then play with the design a bit. -grins-

Graphics stuff has been running smoothly and I hope it keeps up! I'm actually reading the "Marked" series by the Cast sisters and I am tinkering with the idea of making a site based off of it though in a different universe .. AU if you will. =] I also have been working on traditional/sketching and drawing things, especially since I am in the middle of three art trades that I really wanna get done asap!

Oh my, I got a lot of stuff to do today. o-o . I need to get this picture printed, go to the library, go to Trev's Meijers to pick up his phone and go the repair center ... and more. I'm also gonna try to come home and play some more DDR, which Laura and me played a lot of last night. Whee!

But first ... a shower. ^-^;

Toodles!

No comments: