Saturday, September 12, 2009

Frustrating Mixed Emotions

First of all, my bank sucks. They truly do. I'm quitting them once in for all once this interest comes through on my savings account from the save the change dealie-o. After that ... DONE. I'm going to the Flagstar bank in the Kroger parking lot and getting that $100 dollars and splitting it since half will go towards the joint account for my and Trev and the other will go towards my savings. <3 So frustrated right now cause of my credit cards and my eating ... stuff and exercising and just .. everything seems to be stressing me out recently and I really think it's the Depo comming out of my system since I got my shot done on the 11th or 12th of June.

*sigh* man, sighing feels so good. I don't know what it is but whenever I feel the need to overthink or just, in general, stress over things and all that I sigh and I feel pressure just ease off of my chest ... almost like the feeling of taking your first breath of air after holding it forever. It's odd and I was just thinking about it for awhile.

And well ... since Trevor apparently doesn't want me to go to all his party things then I wont and I'll try to make the best of everything and so my own hanging out get-togethers. I wasn't asking to hang out with his friends when it was one on one .. I was asking to go along to party type deals. UGH. It makes me feel like he doesn't want me around .. it really hurts.

Toodles.

No comments: