Monday, November 09, 2009

Fly by .. WHOOSH

Wow, October has flown by thanks to my second job at the Haunted House known as "Haunted Hallows. They became my second family in the month of October and I can't wait to see them throughout the spring and summer next year and into the fall!


So Laura and Nikki recently had birthdays and oh! the best news ever is .. my Heidi is pregnant! XD She's about 3 1/2 months along and going strong. *dances* I can't wait for the little bundle to be born! 8D

So Christmas is coming and I'm planning what I want to get for a few people as well as pay of my debt little by little over these months since month mom is going to AWESOMELY let me by-pass the rent I pay for 4 weeks. *dance* So that means more money to use on my lufferly family and friends. I already have two presents so far (dad & phyllis) so I still got Mia, Mom, Trevor, Laura, Heidi (and the baby), Nicole annnd ... possibly a few more if my wallet can handle it. ♥

Toodles for now

No comments: