Sunday, November 15, 2009

goals, parties & "fun" fights

So Heidi is going to be due May 31st though me and a few others think the baby will be a June baby, how fun! Speaking of Heidi and NY and all that jazz, me and Laura are going to try to plan on going to NY January 14th-17th to see her, give her presents and etc! =D Dont'cha love my specifics?

My hair is now pretty well bleached up on top in the middle and now I'm just waiting, 5 days says my Aunt Phyllis who helped me on Sat, until I am gonna go back and do the black underneath and possibly the purple over the blonde. It's cool and all but I was gonna see if a three way color looked good -- I dunno. Blonde/White, Purple and then black? Maybe? I dunno. I'm gonna try to go there on Friday if my schedule allows since I have Thurs-Sat off right now and I have "sorta" plans for all three days. Thursday I might be hanging out with Karen, and if so, I won't know how long. On Friday I'm going to the movies with my parents (though that'll take only a few hours). And Sat night I'm going to the Teratoma show at the Hayloft.

Last night Joker had another one of his shindigs and it was amazing! It was a costume party (though I didn't know) and showed up to find Karen and Matt as zombies, Trevor as King Diamond (LOL) and tons of funny and some .. not so funny costumes. One dude got kicked teh shit out of by Joker aka Zachary Windchester Phillips -- the kid had it coming though since he f-ing wouldn't stop trying to fight this other drunk guy for "fun". *shakes head* men I swear . .

On another note these guys in the kitchen that were singing at the end of teh night were hilarious! They make all these sing along songs while their drunk and just .. it was a good time that was for sure! I didn't wanna leave but Trevor did so we left around 2:30 ish am and I remember glancing to my clock which said 3:30 am before I passed out. Lol. At least I worked at 8a instead of the usual 6a.

To wrap it up ... *glances around room* I NEED TO CLEAN THIS PLACE. *sigh* now to go weigh myself and feel more ugly. But yeah, changing it all. I'm gonna try to loose 60 lbs in 6 months. so by my Birthday I wanna look lean, mean and like a hella sexay machine! ;D

Toodles.

No comments: