Sunday, October 05, 2008

Today Like Other Days ..

It was normal today. I had spent the night over my boyfriends house so that means a half-hour more or sleep! Not that it means I go to bed at the same time. Hehe. <3 But anywho, work was decent -- I was a little out of it but yea ..

I found out my grandpa was in the hospital on my lunch break ..

That news sorta made the rest of my day rather dull but I ended up going back over my boyfriends, Trevor, house and ended up hanging out, sleeping and randomly listening to him play his bass. I love just sorta laying there and watchign him go about his stuff -- but I mentioned to him we should go dumpster diving soon since we haven't been in like ... forever. ;__; But he said we should too so hopefully we can ... maybe before he leaves for Chicago. =[ Merg.

Other than that .. my mom bought me Coca-Cola! XD WHOOT. It's only a 2 liter ... and will probably be finished off tomorrow ... but I love her for thinking of me. I'm the biggest Coca-Cola addict you'll ever meet.

Errr ... I just realized I haven't eaten since my lunch break ... oh well. xP

Toodles!

No comments: