Monday, August 11, 2008

Late Night Thoughts

Trevor came over to visit after work, yay! Though I worry about him sometimes since before me he used to either only hang out with Doug or basically be a loner. He tends to pull away sometimes and I understand that's how it is with him, because usually in a couple days he'll pull out of this and apologize about being distant and all that -- though I understand already and think he doesn't need to. I think I might buy him some flowers or something and cheer him up, he's just seemed down lately -- plus he says he isn't sleeping well though sleeping over the other night helped him ... until I had to go to work. =( My poor baby.

I hope I get to see him tomorrow, if not I'm going to go over there Tuesday or something before he gets off and wait for him and snuggle him to death. xD Well, minus the whole death part. Plus I might be nice and through in a back rub. <3

Off to bed. Gotta work tomorrow. xP <3 Loves and hugs.

No comments: