Thursday, August 14, 2008

Concerts & Random Stuff

Well I bought an addition to my ratty's [Melody] home, =) and I think she's pretty happy with it, climbing all about as she has in it. Though I had to go to the pet store today and buy some special clips for my tank because it's not a more modern tank with a lid that goes over the top but instead a lid that settles inside the top. O.o;;

Anywho, Tonight I'm going over Trevors, possibly spending the night and all that jazz but if I don't I'll definitely be spending the night tomorrow. That also reminds me that I need to bug Trevor about changing his water and also bringing a sample of water up to the AB Aquarium to get his water tested -- as well as get to look at the Galla or as the pet people named him the "super algae eater" .. if this is true then he would be perfect for Trevor's tank. =3 whoot!

Plans for tomorrow are pretty bland besides the whole concert thing later on in the day =3 sweet! We're going with Larold and Tlyer and going to see the Pussy Pirates, Witchhunt, and ... damn it I can't think of the other band! x.x but it is an awesome line-up and that means it's gonna be crowded. @.@ damn it! Though for a "donation" of $6 to get in? hell yea!

Toodles for now. <3

No comments: