Monday, September 01, 2008

UGH and double UGH

Right now I am really at my wits end with my mom and I don't know why. I mean, I can barely stand talking to her anymore right now because all she has to say is something that I do wrong or something that I NEED to be doing or just NAGGING in general. It drives me up the wall, makes me grind my teeth, and just makes me want to scream and forget I wanted to do anything. I dunno, she gets under my skin to the point of pain. I planned on doing so much today and I just don't know .. I can't.

I think it's because we're so much alike or something .. I dunno, that's fine and dandy but I just need a break. I can't get along with my dad but I just .. it's like scratching nails and TEETH down a chalkboard .. imagine that .. feel the shiver? yea...

Besides all that I'm going to lay out Heidi's dress tomorrow on my blanket, great idea Mom #2!, and get everything cut out. That is my goal! If I can get to the piecing then that's super. >P I have 9 days to do this like 7 part dress. Though help will be needed for the pleats and mom # 2 is helping .. so we're all good. I hope it fits fine though, since I've lost a little bit of weight. Yay me.

Been working on all sorts of stuff! I need to get some D-rings from the hardware store for Trevors bag since he got me a strap and then I'm just gonna patch it up and tah-dah! A simple project I never set my mind too. Damnit. =( I wish I would've finished it faster. Trevor's so patient and even helps push me along. <3 I love you baby.

Toodles for now.

No comments: