Sunday, August 10, 2008

Same Stuff. Different Day.

Well it's been awhile, so I figured I'd update and whatnot. I've been doin' the usual work, sleep and play routine for most of the summer; though I'm going to still be doing it when fall/winter comes around since I'm not going back to school. Though I do plan on going back next year, I really do; I just think a break will do me some good. <3

Well, concerts and weddings are in my future! Though seriously folks, the wedding ain't for me. xD My BFF Heidi is getting married and I'm standing up in it! Now the dilemma atm is this ... I need to make my dress! Though my mom is going to JoAnns tomorrow and I think I just might tag along to get the material, which isn't that much surprisingly. =) It's only about 2 1/2 yards for both the material of the dress and the lining -- not a lot! xD -pumps fist- I. am. poor! xD;;;

And speaking of concerts I am going to one this Friday; whoot! It's down at the Trumble Plex so not far really, and I have to say I enjoy going down there and watching all the crusty's wandering about. Though the one girl needs to where something other than hot-pants when she doesn't have the ass nor figure for it. blech!

I need to start updating my dA, damn am I lazy or what! Though to scan anything I need to go on mom's computer. It seems to hate me now whenever I go on .. I think it realizes I abandoned it for my new baby. -pets- hehe. Speaking of new babies I have a new forum that I'll add over under my links { well actually two } for you all to check out. One is a vampire, werewolf rpg that is a sister site to another forum I'm on that's been dying as of late; this one is based on if humans were actually the dominant ones over the immortals - scary huh?
The second site is a forum, Trailing Thought, dedicated to tutorials and premades and just helping out people with their sites in general. I think it's going to be a big hit once I start advertising. Staff wanted/needed w/ experience! xD hehe. graphic manipulation and general moderating that is.

Well, done for the night I think. I'm now bugging my friend Roo to join Blogger. >.>;; hopefully she will.

No comments: