Monday, August 11, 2008

The Mall & Cleaning

Well, I attempted to start cleaning my room yesterday and got pretty far with it garbage picking-up wise, though I need to start up again, go through some stuff, and get ready to possibly start packing up tons of crap for the Salvation Army tomorrow. We just finished a yard-sale we had and there is TONS of stuff left over. It wasn't organized as it should've been and we only made a grand total of 90-something dollars over 3 days ... that's not a lot considering the amount of stuff we had and the amount of stuff we managed to pull out at the end of the second day. @.@ Anywho, tomorrow looks like yard work and packaging stuff up, besides maybe going to see my baby. Maybe even tonight if he lets me. -grins excitedly-

Man, I'm just as bad as my mom with cleaning organizing. I can do a little bit every day but it takes some effort to do a lot without getting sidetracked and all that. Heh. I hope I'm not this bad when/if I have my own place. Though with money issues at this point in time with car insurance, which mom just told me she would start to pay half of - YAY! cause she's using the car, and credit cards and phone bills plus a wedding coming up and my random moments of wanting things -- it's tight. xD;; Not too tight ... but enough. Also I'm hoping my pay raise is coming soon since that will help a little and I'm going to be changing my savings account to a direct deposit account so I can get better interest on it as well. =) Interest is always good.

All for now. I'm going to get to cleaning and possibly some drawing. <33

No comments: